Danz Street Danz Street Danz Street  Danz Street

WHY DO YOU DANCE?

Danz Street/why do you dance Why do I Dance? Dance has given me a lot in my life. I gave me happiness, sorrow, friends, love, smiles, hate, money, victory, losing, almost everything in this world. Dance is so meaningful for me. I am doing this since I was a kid. It's something that I got addicted at. It's a drug where I can lean on anytime in my life at any moment and in any mood.

   Every time I hear a music that plays to my beat my body feels like moving to its rhythm. Dance is everything. I did everything for dancing. I got people mad, got some inspired, some proud, some happy. I dance because it's my life. My oxygen. My breather. I feel like I can do everything in dancing. I feel like I was born to dance, it's in my blood, it will never leave me alone. It's my passion, dedication, perspiration, everything. So I dance, simply because, it controls everything in my life. You, why do you dance?


This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply